Honda World Downey
Automotive Parts Delivery Driver
We have an IMMEDIATE position open. Automotive dealership in Downey, CA seeking Parts Driver. Duties include but not limited to pulling parts, route planning, delivering to wholesale shops, help with stocking parts, and maintaining & keeping a professional appearance.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Prior automotive or delivery experience is a plus.
- Prepare and load parts in transport vehicle(s) for delivery.
- Match part quantities with parts tickets and provide the supervisor with delivery list.
- While performing deliveries, consider traffic patterns, customer requirements, and the security of the parts in transport vehicles.
- Unload transport vehicle each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Keep transport vehicle cosmetically clean.
- Ensure the service requirements are up to date i.e., oil services, fluid checks, tires etc.
- Obtain the customer’s signature on both the office and customer copy of the parts ticket.
- Collecting cash or check payments when indicated by supervisor.
- Communicate with supervisor to check if any parts need to be picked up.
- Reconcile collected funds and receipts with supervisor at the end of the day.
- Fill gas for the transport vehicle(s) as necessary according to supervisor.
- Advise service department of any warning lights.
- Follow safety requirements regarding the use of lifts and loading aids.
Looking for self motivated person able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug screening and credit report. Positive attitude a must.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button